As we strive to create a memorable and unparalleled dining experience. We ask that you keep in mind our business casual dress code when dining with us.
Please refrain from the following:
- Gym/workout attire including sleeveless t-shirts and tank tops.
- Shirts or any clothing item that is offensive in nature including, but not limited to, explicit language and graphics.
- Excessively baggy or low-slung pants/shorts.
- Heavy weighted hooded sweatshirts.
- Exposed under garments.
- Bandana headwear.
- Bare feet.
- Backwards hats. We do ask that if you are wearing a hat, the brim must be facing forward.